If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Dog Trainer Thailand’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: www.dogtrainerthailand.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You are very important to me at Dog Trainer Thailand.
I hold your appointments just for you and ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment. Please provide us with at least 24-hour notice. This way, I can adjust my other client schedules accordingly and I may be able to accommodate clients on my waiting list.
We do, of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency.
Last-minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ will be charged a cancellation fee each time. Here is our general breakdown of cancellation fees:
- Cancelled 14 days before start date 100% refund
- No refund if cancelled less than 14 days no refund
Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call and double-check any appointments if you’re unsure.
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of reserved appointment(s)
- Less than 48 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment